VAT Refund for Tourists: Info & Procedure
1. The total value of purchase must be at least 2,000 THB/store/day to be eligible to claim a VAT refund.
2. Customers must collect all original tax invoices and fill a VAT Refund application form (P.P.10) at the store on the day of purchase only. Passport number is required.
3. The goods and the forms must be declared and taken out within 60 days from the day of purchase through the international airports only (Suvarnabhumi, Chiangmai, Phuket, Hat Yai, and U-Tapao).
4. On the departure date, at the customers Office, the customs officers will inspect the purchase goods and then sign the P.P. 10 forms.
5. Bring all P.P.10 forms to claim for refund at the VAT Refund Office after the immigration checkpoint.
6. Luxury goods (Jewelry, gold, ornament, watch, glasses, and pen), which is worth 10,000 THB or more must be re-inspected at the VAT Refund Office.
For more service at every Central & ZEN, please click HERE.